It takes dedication. Every person in Al-hijrah College is required to deliver the best performance at all times. With the quality of pupils we attract, your best will be brought out, from day one.
We promote excellence and reward people based on performance. The rewards don’t end there. We offer an environment safe from discrimination which allows individuals to optimise their potentials
We continuously look for people who share our vision to join in realising our objectives. This will be academically rigorous, intellectually demanding, and can be physically tough but insha Allah if you are up to it, you will enjoy it.
For Teaching Staff
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a discipline related to the subjects you wish to teach;
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office Applications, especially, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Ability to use the Internet for research purposes
* Ability to read the Qur’an
* Good written and oral Communication skills
The following will be additional advantage
* Advanced university degrees
* Fluency in Arabic Language
* History of voluntary participation in community development
* Professional qualifications and certification in any field, such as ACCA, PMP, CMA, OCP e.t.c.
How do I apply?
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org